Valley View and Riverside House are large Derbyshire and Staffordshire holiday cottages in the Peak District National Park, England.
The holiday houses are in stunning locations, including Dovedale, with superb views in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Fabulous Peak District scenery, river views and fantastic Peak District walking and cycling routes are right on the doorstep.
If you are looking to visit the Peak District, these holiday cottages are ideal accommodation for…
- Fun family holidays - the cottages are near Alton Towers
- Pet friendly cottages - bring your dog on holiday - we are dog owners too!
- Short Breaks in the Peak District National Park with friends
- Group holiday accommodation for special birthdays and anniversaries
- Derbyshire and Staffordshire holiday cottages for New Year or Christmas celebrations
- Walking in the Peak District National Park including walks in Dovedale
- Peak District cycling on the Tissington Trail and Monsal Trail
- Mountain biking routes in the Peak District National Park
- Peak District attractions and exploring Peak District villages and towns such as Buxton, Bakewell and Ashbourne
- Or simply just to get away from it all
Visit the Peak District and enjoy our self catering cottages in Staffordshire and Derbyshire
No holiday house complexes here! When you book one of our holiday cottage properties you won’t be sharing facilities or parking with other groups. With us you can all dine together in one large location, which is just not possible with a complex of smaller holiday homes.
We know what it takes to make a holiday house special. A small, family run business we will help you find your ideal holiday cottage in the Peak District. We have been visiting the Peak District for over 30 years with family and friends, and have stayed in many holiday houses and self catering cottages. We even stay in our own holiday houses to ensure that everything is just right for you! And we can guide you to some of the best Peak District attractions, Peak District walks, dog friendly pubs and cafes, Peak District cycling and mountain biking routes, family friendly days out and historic houses in the Peak District National Park and beyond.
Here’s a taster of what our self catering holiday accommodation offers …
- Log fires with a free endless supply of logs at both holiday cottages!
- Games galore – games room and games lounge
- Wi-fi internet access - free at both holiday houses
- Surround sound TV’s and Sky Sports and Films at Valley View holiday cottage
- Plenty of space for dinner parties and group entertaining (dinner party service available)
- Generously equipped kitchens for group and family meals – equivalent to 4 star standard
- In-house spa days at both holiday cottages
- Pets welcome - dog friendly holiday accommodation - up to four well behaved dogs
- Weekend and short breaks - Valley View is available for weekend and short break bookings even in the Peak season!
Come to the Peak District for …
- Superb pubs and real ales within walking distance
- Spectacular country walks for all abilities in the stunning Peak District locations of Dovedale and Miller’s Dale
- Cycle trails nearby including Tissington Trail and Monsal Trail
- Outdoor activities, family days out, historic houses, trips to the city and theme parks within easy reach - Alton Towers and Chatsworth House nearby
And a real highlight, newly opened in 2011 . . .
The Monsal Trail tunnels are open for Peak District cycling, walking and horse riding offering one of the most spectacular leisure routes in Britain. It is the first time the public have been able to go through the tunnels since the former Midland Railway Line closed in 1968.
And if that’s all too much our properties are perfect for just unwinding, relaxing and escaping the hassles of everyday life.
Take a look around this site to find out more about the Peak District National Park and surrounding areas …
… or click on the map below to visit our holiday house web sites and check availability now!