Valley View and Riverside House, large Derbyshire and large Staffordshire self catering holiday cottages
in the Peak District National Park
- Riverside House holiday cottage sleeps 9 +3 + cot, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms FROM £759 for a 4 night break
- Valley View holiday cottage sleeps 13 + 2 + cot, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms FROM £973 for a 4 night break
- Our holiday cottages are dog friendly. We will take up to five dogs per booking, ask us for more information
Don't pay for
expensive kennel fees, bring your dog on holiday too. They will love the river, the walks and sitting in front of the log fire!
The holiday houses are in stunning Peak District locations, including Dovedale, with superb views in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Fabulous Peak District scenery, river views and fantastic Peak District walking and cycling routes are right on the doorstep.
If you are looking to visit the Peak District, the holiday cottages are ideal self catering accommodation for…
- Fun family holidays - the cottages are near Alton Towers
- Games room at Riverside House holiday cottage, plus games galore at Valley View holiday cottage
- Pet friendly holiday cottages - bring your dog on holiday - we are dog owners too! We take up to five well behaved dogs ask us for more information!
- Log fires with unlimited supply of logs included in the booking
- Short Breaks in the Peak District National Park with friends and family
- Group holiday accommodation for special birthdays and anniversaries
- Derbyshire and Staffordshire holiday cottages for New Year or Christmas celebrations
- Walking in the Peak District National Park including walks in Dovedale and Monsal Trail
- Peak District cycling on the Tissington Trail and Monsal Trail
- Mountain biking routes in the Peak District National Park
- Peak District attractions and exploring Peak District villages and towns such as Buxton, Bakewell and Ashbourne
- Or simply just to get away from it all; we can help organise organic spa days and catered dinner parties at both holiday cottages
The Monsal Trail and Monsal Viaduct, a traffic free walking and cycling route, a stones throw from Riverside House holiday cottage
We know what it takes to make a holiday in the Peak District special. A small, family run business, we will help you find your ideal holiday cottage. We have been visiting the Peak District for over 30 years with family and friends, and have stayed in many holiday houses and self catering cottages. We even stay in our own holiday houses to ensure that everything is just right. From Derbyshire to Staffordshire we know the Peak District!
For resources and information about making a trip to the Peak District special, please explore the site and feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Visit www.riversidehouse-peakdistrict.co.uk and www.dovedaleholidaycottage.co.uk for examples of the perfect large Peak District holiday cottages.
Visit the Peak District and enjoy our self catering cottages in Staffordshire and Derbyshire
No holiday house complexes here! When you book one of our holiday cottage properties you won’t be sharing facilities or parking with other groups. With us you can all dine together in one large location, which is just not possible with a complex of smaller holiday homes.
Here’s a taster of what our self catering holiday accommodation offers …
- Log fires with a free endless supply of logs at both holiday cottages!
- Games galore – games room and games lounge
- Wi-fi internet access - free at both holiday houses
- Surround sound TV’s and Sky Sports and Films at Valley View holiday cottage
- Plenty of space for dinner parties and group entertaining (dinner party service available)
- Generously equipped kitchens for group and family meals – equivalent to 4 star standard
- In-house spa days at both holiday cottages
- Pets welcome - dog friendly holiday accommodation - up to four well behaved dogs
- Weekend and short breaks - Valley View is available for weekend and short break bookings even in the Peak season!
Come to the Peak District for …
- Superb pubs and real ales within walking distance
- Spectacular country walks for all abilities in the stunning Peak District locations of Dovedale and Miller’s Dale
- Cycle trails nearby including Tissington Trail and Monsal Trail
- Outdoor activities, family days out, historic houses, trips to the city and theme parks within easy reach - Alton Towers and Chatsworth House nearby
And a real highlight, newly opened in 2011 . . .
The Monsal Trail tunnels are open for Peak District cycling, walking and horse riding offering one of the most spectacular leisure routes in Britain. It is the first time the public have been able to go through the tunnels since the former Midland Railway Line closed in 1968.
And if that’s all too much our properties are perfect for just unwinding, relaxing and escaping the hassles of everyday life.
Take a look around this site to find out more about the Peak District National Park and surrounding areas …
… or click on the map below to visit our holiday house web sites and check availability now!